How do I download PowerPoint on Windows 11? If you have a Windows 11 operating system, you can download and install Microsoft PowerPoint using the Microsoft Store app. You can follow these steps:
How do I download PowerPoint on Windows 11?
- On your Windows 11 computer, open the Microsoft Store app. You can find it in the Start menu or by searching for “Microsoft Store” in the search bar.
- In the Microsoft Store app, use the search bar located at the top-right corner of the window to search for “Microsoft PowerPoint.”
- Click on the “Microsoft PowerPoint” app from the search results to open the app page.
- On the app page, click on the “Get” or “Install” button to download and install the app on your computer.
- You may need to wait a few minutes for the download and installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the “Launch” button to open PowerPoint.
- You will need a Microsoft account to use PowerPoint. If you don’t have one, you can create one during the installation process or on the Microsoft website.
- Note that Microsoft PowerPoint requires a subscription to Microsoft 365 or a one-time purchase to use all its features. If you don’t have a subscription, you can still use some of the basic features of PowerPoint for free.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded and installed Microsoft PowerPoint on your Windows 11 computer.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions )
In the list of installed applications, right-click your version of Microsoft Office and then click Change and select Repair.
The answer is no. Microsoft PowerPoint is a paid software, and you can only download it if you have a standalone product key, a Microsoft Office license, or a Microsoft 365 subscription.
Select Download As from the File tab on the Ribbon, and then, on the right panel, select Download a Copy. A dialog box appears to confirm that the copy is ready for download. Select Download to proceed.
When the Microsoft 365 download completes, you will be able to access Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more on your Windows 11/10 computer.
Added support for displaying Windows labels in the taskbar. Task Manager can no longer be opened by right-clicking the taskbar (reinstated in September 2022 insider builds) and “Time” is no longer displayed in the calendar when clicking on the “Date/Time” icon. When the calendar is opened, scheduled events do not appear.