How to Download Netflix App on Windows 10
You may be a Netflix user and want to know how to get the Netflix app on your computer. Now you can download the Netflix app for Windows 10 computers and laptops.
The Netflix app is now available for Windows 10, so you can watch any TV show, movie, anime, and Netflix content. And in this guide, we’ll show you how to get it set up.
In this blog post, learn how to download and install the Netflix app on your Windows 10 device. We’ll also outline some of the best ways to use the app for maximum effect.
But the question is How to Download Netflix App on Windows 10-
You can download the Netflix app on your Windows computer in two different ways – either through the Windows Store or by using the direct link to get it from the Netflix website.
There are two ways to watch Netflix from your laptop or tablet. Either option will let you sign into your account and enjoy the service no matter where you are.
With our new Netflix Windows app, you can now enjoy the best TV shows and movies with 4K Ultra HD quality. You can even download content for offline viewing to your hard drive.
If you need to watch while on the go, just download Netflix from the Microsoft Store by following these steps:
Here’s how to download Netflix using the Microsoft Store.
1. Press and hold the Windows key and the S key on your keyboard to bring up the search interface in Windows 10. Here, type in Microsoft Store, and launch the app.
2. Once the store has loaded, click on the Sign in button found in the upper right corner. Once you’ve clicked on Sign in from the context menu again, you’re ready to get started.
3. Log in with your Microsoft email address and password. If you haven’t used this account in a while, you may be asked to verify your account ownership.
4. If you sign in, select Search, and type Netflix in the search bar, several different apps should appear. You’ll want to click on the first result — it’s the official Netflix app for Windows 10.
5. The app should run. Click the Get button to download Netflix.
6. Once installation is complete, Windows 10 will install Netflix of your computer. You can now launch the app by clicking on Open. When you open it, you’ll be brought to the Netflix dashboard and will have the opportunity to enter your password once more in order to complete sign-in.
7. To log into your Netflix account, click on the Sign in button and input your email address. Type in your password and select Sign in again. You’re all set up!
When you install Netflix and sign in, you’ll be able to watch all the content on Netflix from your laptop or desktop screen. You don’t need to be sitting in front of your TV anymore to binge-watch your favorite show.
The app is now installed. You can also download content to watch movies and TV shows without an internet connection on your PC from the app.