Microsoft Excel 2016
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- For 1 Device
- Works on PC only
- MPN- EXL2016DL
Microsoft Excel 2016
The King of Spreadsheets Just Got Better
If Microsoft Excel was a movie, it would win all the Oscars upon release. This app is credited with turning spreadsheets into widely accessible tools, capable enough for the demands of skilled accountants and intuitive enough for the uninitiated to learn quickly. Today, Excel has amassed a user base in the hundreds of millions and is by far the most successful application of its kind with over two decades of providing the ultimate in spreadsheets.
The 2016 version of Microsoft Excel is the latest one, introducing numerous upgrades and new features that will help pros and amateurs alike in their work. Keep reading to get acquainted with the latest iteration of the best spreadsheet app currently available for Windows PC, as well as the main reasons why you should get it today.
Not the right MS Excel product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Excel Apps today.
Control your Data
• With a fresh UI, analyze and visualize your data in a new intuitive interface.
• Use your favorite keyboard shortcuts to carry out different functions.
• Leverage the use of features like Formula Builder, Slicers, and Analysis Toolpak to save time.
• New graphs and charts are included in excel 2016 to present your data compellingly.
• Use Sparklines, tables, and graphs to in your work to help tell a story.
• Use the Flash Fill feature to re-arrange and re-format your data.
• Excel 2016 can learn and recognize your patterns to auto-complete the data with no additional macros or formulas.
• The Query Editor provides intuitive data shaping and transformation options. It enables you to prepare a data set with only relevant information.
• Use the built-in functionality of Power Query to import data from almost anywhere.
• When you save your workbook, they’re shared save on SharePoint or SkyDrive by default.
• Collaborate in real-time with your colleagues by sharing a link of your workbook.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
Excel 2016 Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
Instant Search functionality requires Windows Search 4.0.
To use PowerPivot, you must have .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0 and at least 2 GB of RAM.
To use Excel 2016 with the Power View add-in, you must have Silverlight 5 installed and at least 2 GB of RAM.