This article is an Office 2021 Home and Business Guide. We will tell you everything about Office 2021 Home and Business, how it works, how to install it, and from where you can buy it. So, it is Office 2021 Home and Business Guide. Keep on reading.
Office 2021 Home and Business Guide
How do Office 2021 Home and Business work?
A number of popular programs are included in the Microsoft Office 2021 Home and Business suite, including:
- The word
- The PowerPoint presentation
Users can create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and manage emails, calendars, and notes using these programs. The software suite can be installed on one PC or Mac at a time and is a one-time purchase.
As well as creating, editing, and sharing documents and files, you can also manage emails, schedule appointments, and write down notes and ideas with the software. It is aimed at individuals and small teams who need the full Office experience but do not need the advanced features and services in the Office 365 subscription service.
Users who don’t require frequent feature updates, multi-device support, or cloud storage can opt for Office 2021 Home and Business instead. Featuring all the features of Office 2021, Office 2021 Home and Business is a great choice for home users, small businesses, and students.
Microsoft Office 2021 Home and Business versions
Office 2021 Home and Business comes in two versions-
- For Windows, Office 2021 Home and Business
- Mac Office 2021 Home and Business
Office 2021 Home and Business Installation and Setup
Make sure your computer meets the system requirements before installing Office 2021.
Office 2021 Home and Business requires the following systems:
- Operating systems based on Windows:
- (Windows Server version 2004 (Release preview)) version 2004, 20H2, or later
- MacOS version 11.0 (Big Sur) or later
- Processor with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz or faster.
- RAM of at least 4 GB
- Hard disk space of at least 4 GB.
- Display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 or higher
- It requires DirectX 9 or later, WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update), and Metal or OpenGL 4.0 or later for Mac.
- For cloud-based features, internet functionality, and downloading and installing Office updates, an internet connection is required.
As a newer version of Office, Office 2021 is likely to be more demanding than previous versions. You may be able to see some improvements to performance by upgrading your computer hardware or upgrading to a newer operating system.
The second step is to purchase Office 2021 Home and Business
Visit the Microsoft website or a retail store like Soft4os to purchase Office 2021 for Home and Business. Soft4os offers Office 2021 Home and Business at discounted prices, with 24/7365 customer support and installation support included.
Product key for Office 2021
To activate Office 2021, you will receive a product key after purchasing it.
What is the location of my Office 2021 Home and Business Product Key?
Office 2021 Home and Business product keys are typically located in the email you received after purchasing the software or on the packaging. Product keys are 25-character codes that activate Office 2021 Home and Business. They may be referred to as “product keys,” “license keys,” or “activation codes.”
Your confirmation email will include the product key if you purchased Office 2021 through Soft4os or Microsoft Store.
The fourth step is to install Office 2021 Home and Business
After finding your Office 2021 Home and Business Key product key, follow these steps to activate the software:
- Make sure you download the correct version of Office 2021 for your operating system (Windows or Mac) or Office 2021 Home and Business.
- Double-click the setup file to begin the installation after the download is complete.
- Complete the setup process by following the prompts in the installation wizard.
- The product key you received after purchasing Office will need to be entered.
- After the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Once the computer restarts, you will be prompted to sign in with your Microsoft account. If you do not have one, you can create one.
What’s new in Office 2021 Home and Business?
Office 2021 Home and Business allows you to create content, stay organized, and collaborate with updated versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Confidently create content
With new, modern visuals in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and others, you can create engaging documents and presentations. Office 2021 has improved navigation and search functions so that you can find what you need quickly. With the new updates, Office 2021 is easy to use online and offline.
Organize your work and personal life
This software includes Calendar and Outlook, so you can efficiently manage your contacts, messages, appointments, and tasks in one place. You can also keep track of meetings, deadlines, family time, and even social events.
Organize and track
With Excel 2021, you can create spreadsheets that update automatically as information changes and find data faster with improved search functions and navigation capabilities.
Office 2021 Home and Business: Using it
After installing Office 2021 Home and Business on your computer or Mac, you can begin using the suite’s programs.
- Click on the program’s icon on your computer’s start menu or search for it in the Windows search box to launch it.
- Choose “New” or “Open” from the “File” menu to create a new document or open an existing one.
- Using Word, you can create and edit documents, add text, images, and other elements. The “Review” tab lets you collaborate and share documents.
- Using Excel, you can create spreadsheets, create formulas, and analyze data.
- With PowerPoint, you can create and edit presentations, slide shows, and insert images, videos, and other multimedia.
- There is a built-in spam filter in Outlook, and you can schedule appointments, meetings, and events with it. Outlook manages your email, calendar, and contacts.
- You can take notes, create lists, insert images, and record audio in OneNote.
- The “File” menu and the “Options” menu allow you to customize Office programs to meet your needs.
Hope this article on the topic Office 2021 Home and Business Guide has helped you to under office 2021 Home and business.