Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Yearly)
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
- Digital download
- Subscription based
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- For Mac and PC
For 5 Device
- MPN- AAA-10624
Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Yearly)
Microsoft Office 365 Business Essentials (Yearly)
Office 365 helps you make an excellent impression. Attach your custom domain name to your email address to increase name recognition. Meet with customers online with HD video conferencing and screen sharing.
Get work done, anywhere work happens
Use Office tools from anywhere, any device. Microsoft Office 365 gives you flexibility. Access your email, meetings, and other services online. Create, edit, and share Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote files and stay up to date with changes in a file, even if they’re made at the same time. For even greater flexibility, you can also use Office 365 with your desktop version of Office.
Easy setup and management
Deploy with step-by-step guidance and set up users quickly. Access your admin center from anywhere to easily manage all your services, from email accounts to file-sharing rules.
Email and calendars
Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App.
Keep ideas and work moving with enterprise social networking that makes collaborating with the right people easy and comes with advanced support, security, administration, and integrations.
Simple file sharing
OneDrive for Business provides 1 TB of storage for each user for virtually anywhere access to their documents. Share files with others inside and outside the organization, control who can see and edit each file and easily sync files with PCs and devices.
Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
Mobile apps for your devices
Access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on Windows Phones. Use the OneNote, OWA, Lync Mobile, and SharePoint Newsfeed apps on most devices.
All Office 365 for business plans include:
Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
Up to date
No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers regularly.
Active Directory integration
Manage user credentials and permissions. Single sign-on and synchronization with Active Directory.
Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
- Gain immediate access to critical business services. Office 365 Business Essentials gives users immediate access to important business services that give your organization the chance to grow.
- Microsoft Exchange — Enjoy the benefits of using your own, personal, work-only email account. When working with Exchange accounts, your incoming and outgoing email, as well as calendar information are saved on an Exchange server.
- Microsoft OneDrive — Store, transfer, and access your files in the cloud by taking advantage of OneDrive’s large storage. When purchasing a yearly Office 365 Business Essentials subscription, you get 1 TB worth of space to handle files from anywhere in the world.
- Microsoft SharePoint — Easily create websites for your organization to store, organize, share, and access critical information from any authorized device. SharePoint websites can be accessed through most major web browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Teams — Communicate and work together with teams in multiple Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Host online meetings with audio and video calls, send direct messages and stay engaged in each project your team takes on.
- Get 99.9% uptime. Microsoft provides users with peace of mind in knowing that their services will be up a guaranteed 99.9% of the time thanks to financially backed service-level agreement (SLA).
- Office Online functionality. Work with online versions of several popular Office suite applications from the comfort of your web browser. When purchasing Office 365 Business Essentials, you can use online versions of the following Office software:
- Word — Feature-packed word processor application useful for creating and collaborating on text-based documents.
- Excel — Based on paper spreadsheets, Excel gives users the benefit of digital convenience with functions, equations, charts, and other spreadsheeting tools necessary to build databases.
- PowerPoint — Create visually engaging and captivating presentations for your audience. Built-in templates, transitions, animations, and digital graphics await business users.
- OneNote — Take control over your personal and work life with notes built in a logical, hierarchical structure. What makes OneNote a crucial tool to use is its infinitely expandable nature, allowing users to create as many notebooks and pages as needed.
- Hold large-scale meetings with Skype for Business. Use high-definition video conferencing that can involve up to 250 participants at once. Push the limits further by broadcasting to up to 10,000 unique viewers without having to sacrifice your security and use third-party platforms.
- Automate repetitive tasks with Microsoft Flow. Allow users to automate routine tasks on their own. This function greatly increases the productivity of your business, as no time is wasted from focusing on important tasks.
- Powerful built-in security. Don’t worry about having to spend more money and energy to find suitable protection. Microsoft keeps customer data safe with multiple layers of security and proactive monitoring.
- Get in touch with reliable support. Office 365 Business Essentials customers have access to extensive Microsoft support. Start calls or text chat to get answers to your questions or support requests, read detailed how-to documents, and connect with other customers for discussion and help.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search & certain advanced functionality
- Disc Space: 3 gigabytes (GB)
- Display: 1024 x 768, Exchange ActiveSync must be supported for Office 365