Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- For 1 Mac Device
Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac
Offices and home users all over the globe require solutions to maintain email data and activities for an extended period of time. As this demand for reliable clients grows, Microsoft continuously works on delivering the best features for users in need of a dependable email and calendaring app. Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac brings the client to macOS operating systems, opening up new opportunities.
Outlook 2016 for Mac makes it simple to work with your emails. Its extensive list of capabilities includes helpful tools to manage your emails, search through your incoming and outgoing mail, and organize various inboxes. Never miss a critical message with support for push email, and keep your connections neatly within a single app.
Use the new features of Outlook 2016 for Mac to boost your productivity. The new Focused Inbox feature allows you to filter incoming mail into two categories, showing you only the most important mail instead of a cluttered inbox. Quickly confirm whether your recipient has read your message by requesting Read and Delivery receipts, and schedule emails to send at a later time after you’re done writing.
Build and manage an extensive contacts database to reach anyone when they’re needed. Your contacts come in handy beyond emailing needs, as Outlook 2016 for Mac focuses on bringing more personal information management to the table. This includes an extensive calendar feature, allowing you to schedule events, mark important days, and share these dates with your contacts.
Outlook 2016 for Mac features other simple yet effective tools such as a personal journal, the ability to take notes, manage your tasks, and more. Don’t miss out on the opportunity of getting the best deal on the leading email client and personal management suite for Mac by shopping with us!
Not the right Microsoft Office product for your needs? Browse our catalog and find a professional, reliable software suitable for your needs.
- Declutter your email inbox. Outlook 2016 is able to determine when an incoming message is low-priority based on your past actions, then automatically move it into a folder called Clutter. This reduces the likelihood of spam mail ending up in your main inbox.
- Message previews. Get a quick preview of incoming emails before you even open them. This glimpse can often help you determine which messages should be prioritized and read first.
- Push email support. Microsoft has included support for push emails. Never miss an email with the new and improved update speeds and ensure your messages are delivered instantaneously.
- Advanced search. Search through large quantities of emails using advanced search methods to quickly find the exact message, attachment or thread you’re looking for.
- Manage multiple accounts. Add and manage more than one user account in Outlook 2016 to separate different inboxes and addresses. This reduces the need to purchase additional licenses for your home and work accounts.
- Add calendar events more efficiently. Outlook 2016 now detects when a calendar entry or meeting invitation conflicts with other, pre-existing events already scheduled. Additionally, you have the option to open up to three calendars side by side to schedule more efficiently.
- A cross-platform solution. Seamlessly synchronize your Outlook experience across multiple platforms. The software is available for iOS, Android, and even Windows operating systems, or can be accessed from anywhere on the Outlook.com website.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Outlook for Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Outlook 2016 internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Instant Search functionality requires Windows Search 4.0.
- Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2010, or Exchange Online. Outlook 2016 does not support connections to Exchange Server 2007.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, or SharePoint Online; and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- For integration with Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync (optional): Skype for Business Online, Lync 2013, Lync 2010, and Office Communicator 2007 R2. Office Communicator 2005 and Office Communicator 2007 are not supported.
- OneDrive or OneDrive for Business.
- Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, and OneDrive for Business are available with qualifying Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Certain inking features require Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
- Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
- Microsoft account