Microsoft Outlook 2016
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Works on PC only
- For 1 Device
- MPN- 543-05747
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft Office has always been considered as the best medium for performing business-related actions. With the availability of services like MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel, the business front is always looking out for Microsoft Office releases every year. Similarly, 2016 marked the release of Microsoft Office 2016. However, this edition of Microsoft Office is much more than Word, Powerpoint and Excel. There are many upgrades to cloud services and mobile applications to enhance your user experience.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 is one of the most used services in the pack. It is widely used for maintaining email data of a particular business firm. It is also utilized for the personal purpose. The service comes with MS Office package and accessible on all the latest operation systems. The technology has been turning its tide towards being more and more efficient. Maybe, this acted in favor of the enterprise workers as Microsoft has extensively worked on the features of Microsoft Outlook 2016 to enhance its synchronisation, management abilities and many other attributes which can profoundly offer you high scalability and high functionality.
With the increase in email storage capacity and daily usage of email services, it has become a challenge for Microsoft to curb the needs of the users. Despite the competition from the market, Outlook 2016 has always been able to retain its position as the leading email client. Outlook 2016 allows the user to organize email data efficiently. As a matter of fact, using Outlook 2016, an individual can schedule emails, prepare a to-do list and manage social networking updates on the go. Outlook 2016 also offers users a chance to change themes of the service to give it a look which can please your eyes.
Outlook 2016 has an additional feature which pops up the list of recent files when you desire to add an attachment to an email. With this, you can save a lot of time as it is common for users to send a recent file to another person. Outlook 2016 takes great care of our needs. The responsive design of Outlook 2016 is highly appreciable. It switches to a different design while resizing the window. Outlook 2016 also works well on smaller tablets. Additionally, you can also decide the time limit of emails. For instance, if you automatically want the server to delete the emails from a week or two weeks ago, you can edit the settings of Outlook 2016 to get what you want with ease. This feature was not available with Outlook 2013 but what can we say? Evolving technology never fails to amaze us.
There are many things which act in favor of the software. Precisely, this is the best version of Outlook. Therefore, feel free to hit the buy button, it’s worth the price.
Not the right Outlook 2016 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Outlook today.
• Stay in the loop with a Focused view of your contacts, files, calendar, and emails.
• Use Focus box to filter and focus on essential emails and tasks at hand.
• Synchronize your calendar to receive reminders and stay on top of your events and tasks.
• Create Groups to collaborate and share files. As well, initiate business Skype for business video calls for real-time and agent decisions.
• A side by side built-in calendar makes planning and scheduling meetings much more manageable.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Outlook for Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.