Microsoft Project Pro 2016 Esd
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
- MPN- H30-05445
Microsoft Project Pro 2016 Esd
All successful businesses have a great system set up for managing projects, costs, and keeping track of every task that needs to be completed. Microsoft Project Professional 2016 aims to provide an application where no details get left out while effectively assisting you to make the right calls when working on tasks.
Simply input your data in Project Professional 2016 and see a peek into the future. You can immediately see costs, predicted finish dates, resources, relationships, and much more — all of this with a click of a button. Monitor your tasks closely and make sure everything goes according to plan. Adjust details quickly and gain more understanding to plan ahead before making decisions.
Key elements of Project Professional 2016 include your resources, allocation of said resources, and scheduling those resources along with tasks. Resources such as materials and services can be managed easily within the application itself. Simply input availability and costs, then see your data automatically update and assist you.
Project managers are able to see incoming resource requests and approve or reject them right from the application itself. Notifications about incoming requests accepted or rejected requests, overbooked resources, and other events can help you make quick decisions.
Useful charting functionality also exists in Project Professional 2016. This allows you to get a quick and clear overview of your tasks, resources, and relationships between these elements. The vital control and monitoring capabilities in all stages of project development and fulfillment ensure no details are left out when aiding you.
The Professional edition of Project 2016 aims to bring even more features for businesses that require advanced project management. Extend the number of visual timelines, get a better view of your resources, identify projects better, and so on. With all of these tools at your display, you open up a door for new opportunities.
Don’t waste your time and choose the cost-efficient yet feature-packed Project Professional 2016 to help you during every step you take towards your goals. Enhance teamwork by allowing project managers to communicate better, predict costs and take a look into an ideal future with date predictions. This type of help is not something you should miss out on.
Why purchase using ESD?
Are you interested in making a purchase? The ESD (Electronic Software Delivery) version of Microsoft Project Professional 2016 allows you to have immediate 24/7 access to your application right after purchase. Download and install the software whenever it’s convenient for you, even right after your payment goes through. You’ll never have to worry about waiting times and activation periods.
Not the right Project edition for you? Make sure to take a look at our store section and browse other available versions of Microsoft Project. Get the best deals and the best price by shopping with us today.
- New and improved resource manager interface. In Project Professional 2016, the interface used by managers of resources has gotten a major overhaul. The changes allow resource managers to make more informed decisions about approving or rejecting resource requests, further enhancing efficiency throughout your team.
- Create resource engagement to secure your resources. In the past, it was possible to accidentally overbook resources or people by using them in different parts of projects simultaneously. Now, managers can lock resources to protect them from this risk, signaling to other managers when resources are booked.
- Take a look at resource capacity in the heat map view. Find overbooked or underused resources easily with a new heat map view that displays these details. Make sure all of your resources are utilized to their fullest potential so no time or money is wasted.
- Work with multiple visual timelines. Gain a more realistic view of how and when parts of your project will be completed with multiple timelines.
- Take advantage of the “Tell me” bar functionality. A fairly new feature in most Office products is the “Tell me” bar. Further increasing the accessibility of the software, it allows users to essentially search within the application. Use it to locate features and tools without having to browse through pages of tabs and guides.
- Download and install Office add-ins to further enhance Project. Add-ons make it simple to add further capabilities into Project Professional 2016. Download and install add-ons from the Microsoft Office store with read/write access to shape your own version of Project.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Project Pro 2016 Esd.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB or more for 32-bit; 2 GB or more for 64-bit
- Available Hard Disk Space: 3 GB or more
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 or higher
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later; Windows Server 2008 R2 or later