Office 365 Enterprise E5 (Monthly)
- Digital download
- Subscription based
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Works on PC only
For 5 Device
Office 365 Enterprise E5 (Monthly)
Businesses that want to be the best have to provide their employees with the best tools to get the best results. With that in mind, Microsoft created Office 365 Enterprise E5, a suite of programs that offers everything a business needs to work productively, communicate efficiently, and keep data secure. With all the expected Office programs available on multiple devices, new communication programs that allow more effective discussion anywhere on a number of platforms, and security to keep data in the right hands, Office 365 Enterprise E5 has everything a business needs to reach new levels of success.
If you are interested in purchasing Office 365 Enterprise E5 for your business, visit SoftwareKeep to get the guaranteed best price. If you want to learn more about Enterprise E5 and whether it is right for you, read more below.
What Is Office 365?
Traditional Office suites involved a single purchase of Office for a single installation on a single computer. This installation was permanent, but it lacked a lot of flexibility.
Office 365 has sought to provide more options and flexibility to accommodate more users. Office 365 is a subscription-based Office service with far more versions and far more programs available in each version. In addition, in exchange for the small monthly fee, Office 365 provides 1 TB of online cloud space through OneDrive and the ability to upgrade to the latest version of Office for free as soon as it is released.
Is Office 365 Enterprise E5 Right for You?
If your business is looking for the complete package of programs and features to get the most out of your business, Office 365 Enterprise E5 is the best choice available. You can work better, communicate better, collaborate better, and analyze data better, all while keeping your data safer than ever.
Other Enterprise Options
For those who don’t need quite so many features or want a more cost effective option for their Office suite, Microsoft has a large number of Office 365 versions to choose from. In the Enterprise category, there is also Enterprise E3, which has almost all the programs found in E5, but with less security and analytics.
For those who only need the communications programs, Enterprise E1 is the perfect option. And for those who only want the basic Office programs with Enterprise’s wide range of availability, there is Enterprise Pro Plus.
Not the right Office 365 Enterprise E5 (Monthly) product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Office 365 software today.
- Gain access to popular Office applications. Office 365 Enterprise E5 customers can enjoy the full features of many industry-standard Office software. Here’s what’s included:
- Word — Create professional documents with the leading word processor application on the market. Word gives you the ability to put together documents ranging from business reports to newsletters with ease.
- Excel — The industry-standard spreadsheeting application used by millions of businesses. Implement formulas, equations, and charting into your documents to create powerful data.
- PowerPoint — Let your creativity run free while making visually engaging, interactive presentations in a timely manner. Use pre-made transitions, animations, templates, image & text editing, as well as digital inking to further enhance your projects.
- Outlook — Reliable management for your emails, contacts, calendar, notes, and other personal information. Sync and manage multiple accounts with ease.
- OneNote — Take control over your personal and work life with notes built in a logical, hierarchical structure. What makes OneNote a crucial tool to use is its infinitely expandable nature, allowing users to create as many notebooks and pages as needed.
- Take advantage of 99.9% uptime business-focused services. Work with important business services that give your organization the chance to grow at a successful rate. Make it easier than ever to share projects and work together with team members through Office 365.
- Unlimited OneDrive space. Store, transfer, and access your files in the cloud by taking advantage of OneDrive’s large storage. When purchasing a yearly Office 365 Enterprise E5 subscription, you get a near unlimited amount of space to handle files from anywhere in the world.
- Share engaging websites for business purposes. SharePoint allows you to use websites within your organization to store, organize, share, and access critical information from any authorized device. SharePoint websites can be accessed through most major web browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Powerful business intelligence. Microsoft Power BI works with interactive dashboards that allow you to gain critical insight into your business life at a glance. Additionally, it allows you to connect with other users and collaborate with global teams at no additional cost.
- Create, manage, and share videos for your organization. Microsoft Stream allows you to create and share high-definition enterprise videos within your organization with ease. Your videos are protected and can be watched from across your business with the Stream app on any device.
- Build teamwork and communication via Microsoft Teams. Communicate and work together with teams in multiple Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Host online meetings with audio and video calls, send direct messages and stay engaged in each project your team takes on.
- Hold large-scale meetings with Skype for Business. Use high-definition video conferencing that can involve up to 250 participants at once. Push the limits further by broadcasting to up to 10,000 unique viewers without having to sacrifice your security and use third-party platforms.
- Automate repetitive tasks without any coding experience. Microsoft Flow allows users to automate routine tasks on their own. This function greatly increases the productivity of your business, as no time is wasted from focusing on important tasks.
- Intel processor only
- A version of Mac OS X 10.5. or later
- At least1 GB RAM or more
- Available hard disk space of 2.5 GB
- HFS+ hard disk format or Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus
- Resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels or higher
- DVD drive or a connection to a local network area
- Safari 5 or a later web browser (recommended)
Additional items or services required to access some features:
- Windows Live ID is required for some online functionalities.
- Internet access is required for accessing certain features (fees may apply).